This psychology XSeries is an introduction to developmental, social, and clinical psychology so you can better understand the human mind and how it drives behavior.
You will learn about:
- Psychological disorders and how they are treated
- Why we act the way we do in certain settings and situations
- How our bodies and minds develop from birth until later in life
- Methods behind psychological research and how to interpret and report research
What you will learn
- An understanding of human behaviour in social settings
- An appreciation for how we develop over our lifespan
- An introduction to common psychological disorders and how we treat them
- An understanding of the benefits of systematic research, and how to conduct and report it
This XSeries consists of four courses. The first three courses can be taken in any order. We suggest taking Introduction to Psychological Research Methods last. Each course in this XSeries includes between 7 and 8 sections. You may wish to aim to complete 1 to 2 sections per week.